Taking beta blocker bystolic for hypertension. Chest pain, shocking feeling in chest. Worried

I have stage 2 hypertension and am on the beta blocker bystolic at 5mg. i have been having chest pains still and a sensation of a defibrilator on my chest shocking me every once in a while and my heart pauses or stops for a few seconds then beats fast. my average bp is 130/75 when on the pill and around 160/95 when off or a bit higher. i am 19 years old too. the doctors think its just anxiety and my blood pressure is just something else but i am conserned it is something more than that. can you please help me in a diganosis
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013