Taking banocide or hetrazan after angioplasty. Can it be taken along with diabetic medicines?

Hi Doctor, Myself(57 yrs,5.6 tall and weighs 67 kg) had undergone angioplasty just one month back. Just after angioplasty, we observed that my leukocyte count was high at 17.4 thousand/mm3. In the last report, which i got today only, it dropped to 9.2 thousand/mm3. Additionally, my Eosinophils is showing as 9%. i am taking brillinta,embettal,and cardace with monnet as heart related medicines. I also suffers from Diabeties, mild hyper- tension and Normal b.p. Please help me with some advice here whether I should take banocide or hetrazan with heart and diabetes medicines.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012