Taking antirejection medicines after renal transplantation, blood tests normal. Can the dosage be reduced?

hi doctor , may ask about my antirejection medications? cyclosporin 5omg bid mycophenolate 1gm bid prednisolone 5mg od carvidilol 25mg od amlodipine 5mg od repaglinide 0.5mg od for the last 5years after my renal transpantation all my indices of blood and renal function checksup were within normal limits up to now Q: how could the above list of medications be modified for my case for the minimum recommended doses or items i get tired to use? thanks very much personal data: 49 years old,male, doner my brathor(36 years transplanted :28,october 2007
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012