Taking a testosterone booster supplement. Pain in the testicles. Side effects?

Im taking a testosterone booster supplement, im not taking testosterone just a supplement. I find that if I take the recommended dose of 4 capsules my testicles ache and once and a while a quick sharp pain will occur. I also find that if I take only 2 pills a day I have no ache or pain. Could, taking to much of this supplement be shutting down my own testosterone making ability? My mood has improved drastically since starting this supplement and I have more energy, focus and semen production, I just don't know why I have the ache.
I am 30 years old, male 190lb 5'8
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013