Taking VB7 Forte, Ezorbe Forte, Androagen tablets for hair fall. Having low stamina during sex. Solution?

i have been using VB7 Forte, Ezorbe Forte, Androagen tablets to control my hair fall as prescribed by my hair specialist however some of my friends have informed me that these tablets can have effect on the sex. To be very frank i have personally realised that my stamina has reduced. I have been taking these tablets for 2 years. Do these tablets have an effect on the sex life ?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
yes . To differentiate psychological from pathological cause for poor sex life you have to tell whether u have morning erection or not. if u have then its possibly psychological cause, if not u have to consult a sex therapist