Taking Urimax for cholesterol and urea, feel giddiness after getting from bed. Is this due to medicine?

I am 67yrs.I am male.My Serum Cholesterol is 233mg/dl and Serum Urea is 46mg/dl.Very recently I checked my health and advised by the doctor to take Rantac 150mg,Rosuvas 10mg and Urimax .4mg each at bed time.I used to take Urimax for last 2yrs without any problem but since I started taking other 2 tablets I feel giddiness after getting from the bed.Is it the effect of these 2tablets?Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013