Taking Storvas, had asymptomatic angioplasty. Can I do combat training?

Hello I am 47 years old and had a totally asymtomatic angioplasty after discovery of block on LAD 70% . Was jogging 5/6 kms and benching 100 pounds and 100pounds squat despite it. never knew about it. also did combat training. was never on hypertension medication. normaly BP was 110/72 or 120/80. Strong maternal side history of passing away due M.I between 46 to 55 Would like to do combat training. am on storvas 20mg / metosartan( metoprolol 25mg and telmisartan 40 mg )/ clopidogrel 75 and aspirin150. Clopidogrel will be discontinued fron march 28 2013 ( 2 yrs after angioplasty). Can I do combat training ( Boxing or Krav Maga) . am back to 4.8 kms jogging and weight training upto 60 pounds. have not increased due lack on clarity. What would you suggest?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012