Taking Solitral. Frequency of passing urine post breakfast has greatly reduced. Increase in dryness of mouth. Cause?

I have been taking Solitral for a few months, one tablet at night. I find the frequency of passing urine post breakfast has greatly reduced, generally I may not need to pass till after lunch, however the evening and night frequency remains unchanged. Is this acceptable? Further I am finding an increase in the extent of dryness of the mouth at night, this has been happening for a few weeks, I wonder if there is any connection with Solitral?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013