Taking Sizodon plus for schizophrenia. causing high prolactin, low calcium levels. Substitute with no side effects?

my wife aged at 40 is taking sizodon plus one tab daily at night since 2006 as she is suffering from schizophrenia for last twenty years. Due to this medicine she has high prolactin and low calcium level. For the treatment of prolactin and low calcium she is taking cabgolin 0.5 mg twice a week and different calcium supplements as advised by the lady doctor. please advise/detailed the side effects of prolonged used of sizodon plus and whether any other substitute is available with few side effects.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012