Taking Rozavel for triglycerides. History of heart bypass surgery. Having muscle pain. Any alternate medication without side effects?

I AM TAKING ROZAVEL EZ ONE DAILY AT NIGHT MAY BE AROUND LAST FIVE YEARS TO CONTROL TRIGLYCERIDES; I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN AGED 77 YEARS AND UNDERGONE BYPASS 20 YEARS BACK; I STARTED GETTING MUSCLE PAIN ALL OVER BODY; WITH EXERCISE NOT ABLE TO GET RELIEF; FEELING FRUSTRATED; IS THERE ANY ALTERNATE MEDICINE WITH OUT THE SIDE EFFECT? CARDIOLOGIST SAYS, ONLY THIS MEDICINES ABLE TO CONTROL TRIGLYCERUDES IN MY BODY; MY DAD HAD THIS PROBLEM ( HEART ATTACK ). MY TRIGLYCERIDES ON 19/05/2012 IS 93.0 mg/dl AGAINST LIMIT 70-170 mg/dl. NOW WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012