Taking Phenytoin and Clonazepam. Have deja vu syndrome. Help

Dear Dr.Keerthi, Lovely to know you are here to help us.I had to start taking A.E.D.s after a 2Hr. operation on my Femur to fill a cyst.when I was 12 Yrs.Now I am 55 !! I was on many A.E.D s like Primidone ,clonezepam,Topiramate, Phenytoin ,Phenobarb,Na-Valproate different times.The longest used is Eptoin .Now, I have started having the Deja-vu syndrome , especially during the night, when I am all on my own,listening to radio transmissions.I feel as if I want to jump across small rivers,try to catch plants on the other side of a stream,cannot remember where I am or was, do not know what next to do even after I take my toothbrush into my hand,forget to apply soap on my body when taking a has no end. furthermore, after I go to bed at around 10:00 p.m. I get the Deja-vu syndrome around 2:00 or 2:30 a.m. the next morning & find no sleep afterwards.At present I am on Phenytoin(100mg - t.d.s.) & Clonezepam(1mg) -t.d.s.Please advice on this.I would be very thankful if you can give reasons, especially over this site iself so that many may contribute, Thanks & Kind regards, Love,G.S.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012