Taking Nexium, magnesium for cramps. Have dust mite allergy. Have elevated heart rate, depression, low testosterone level

on antacid nexium for 15 years - bad cramps relieved by magniesium supliments - high dust mite allergy while in home for 6 months while I changed diet to eliminate meat and loose 20 lbs - result pain depressoin no endergy depression and low testoserone level. MOved to new home - much less mites - NOTE - very suseptible to mood swings with no sun - elevated heart rate , and 2 foot bowel resection for diverticulitus 18 years ago - starting to feel better slowly - - doctor started me on testosterone for 1 month temp short relief - then dropped off - going to new doctor - take off testosterone for 1 month - have moved to new home -Tile/low allergines - better sleep - eating meet again - getting better slowly mood etc -- but slow - expensive tests scheduled -?? - low digestion - lowered iron - fatugue - testosterone - could it be all environmental - what tests or waiting period would you suggest - Just put some of this together with internet search - but all fits - Please advise
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013