Taking Microgynon. Feeling nauseous after taking Rigevidon. Cause?

Hi I have been taking microgynon 30 for three months, I renewed and was given rigevidon and was told to start this new type of pill straight away with out a break. I tend to worry alot and lately I have been feeling nauseous, and I wondered if that could be because of the need to run two packs back to back. I hope you can help
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

The composition of the both the brands is almost same , there would be no harm in shifting the brand.The symptoms you could be psychological and will surely wane off within short period of time.If the symptoms get worsened then you may have to consult your gynecologist.

Wish you good health.