Taking Metpure XL, BP is the normal range. Should I continue this?

I m 30 years old, my problem started with abdomen pain 6 months back. Even after several tests nothing serious was found. Anxiety also started (I think it was due to no diagnosis of abdomen pain) so did all heart related tests like 2D Echo, ECG , Stress test, all were normal. During this time B12 deficiency was detected and taking medication for the same now, B12 is well within the range. In the same period mild BP was also detected around 140-90. Telpres20 continued for some time, but had side effects so switched to Metpure XL 12.5 once a day. With tablet BP remains in range 120-30 and 80-90. Wanted to ask if is it really a need to continue the Metpure XL12.5?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013