Taking Maxiflow rotocaps inhaler for bronchitis. Normal PFT test. Have allergies. Which test is useful?

Sir, i am Rubit. my age is 26 yrs ,body weight 45 , height 155, i am allergic to cold water , cold foods, smoke and dust. most of the months i will got bronchitis ( last 2 years) .Before i used Esiflo 250 mg inhaler(salmetrol and fluticasone propinate) and foracort inhaler 200mg. last 2 months i am taking maxiflow rotacaps inhaler 250 mg. I i did the PFT test also that was normal. what kind of care i want to take. Allergy test is usefull to this? what is the complications to be happen coming life (becoz of rotocaps) my present complication is weight loss , loss of hungry, leag and hand pain, muscle spasam.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012