Taking Lutera, frequent periods, weight gained. Is weight loss possible after stopping lutera?

Hello, my name is Sophie. I have been taking Lutera, because I have been having periods too frequently, and I needed to take it to get back on track, I guess. Today was my last day taking Lutera, but as said in the side effects, weight gain was one of them, which I am not happy about. I have gained a whopping 8 pounds in just a month of taking it. I used to weigh 116, and now I weight 124. I am very upset about this, and I was wondering if I would start losing weight, since I am done taking the drug .
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012