Taking Lexapro and Xanax. Stomach bruising. No smoking, occasional drinking, regular exercising. Any ideas?

Hello, I am a 44 year old female, I am on Lexapro and Xanax. This past weekend I noticed I Have small like bruising on my stomach area, and tonight noticed another one dark in coloring purple like and now a bit bigger on my lower part of my belly any Ideas? I do not smoke and enjoy a few glasses a wine a week (sometimes a bit more then a few) I do work out treadmil, elippitical and then Sauna. so just not sure???
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013