Taking LOVAZA, Red Yeast Rice 600 mg. Could this make blood sugar levels run high?

I am taking LOVAZA 4 pills per day 1gm cap and I am also taking Red Yeast Rice 600 mg could this make my blood sugar levels run high like 195-225when I test twice a day I was always keeping my readings between 125 to 90 everyday. am I taking to much of either one of these medications? I also take 2000mg of Metforman each day can you please advise me what I should do I have also had an Ear infection for about a month have been using ear drops RX could this be coming from different problems I have had this past year.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013