Taking Kali Ars for psoriasis. Have allergic rhinitis. Taking homeopathic medicine for nose congestion. How long to see improvement?

Hi , I am suffering from Psorisis. It started on back of scalp and spreding on neck n behind ears. It started 8 - 9 month back. Now since 6 week I have started Homepath medicin. How ever after some improvemnet it has increased. I also have allergic Rihinites for that I have taken homepath for 5 years and it is in control. I have been given Kali Ars, Formula D ( Bakson s Medididcn) and One SBL medicin How long it may take ? Generally I have read 4 - 6 weeks we can start seeing improvemnet ?Is there some thing more I should do ? I am also taking Homeopathy medicin for nose block due to pollon season in Bangalore. Thanks Kamlesh
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012