Taking Isotroin, have oily skin, red spots. How to hydrate skin?

hello, i am 28 yrs old. i have oily dehydrated skin .from last 3 years i have been suffering from acne before that my skin was clean and healthy and very fair. i have been on isotroin for a mnth 10mg. currently i am not taking any mediciene...just using venusia lotion in morning and at nt...saslic ds twice a day. recently i have stoped using creagel-f which had used for last 4 months. still my face looks dull scars and red spots on the face....even my complexion is down...most of d time face appears red with blemishes. please suggest me the ways to hydrate my skin so that when i put on the makeup it doesnt look scaly.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012