Taking IUI and started with Serophene. Had HCG trigger on CD 12. Should I take up a pregnancy test?

Hi there, I started my menstruation cycle on January 5 2013 and my fertility specialist started me on Serophene on CD 3 for 5 days. I had an HCG Trigger on CD 12, with the IUI happening on CD 14. I am now on CD 25 (10 days past triggered ovulation) with my Blood Test scheduled for CD 28. Would there be a point in taking a home pregnancy test or would the first sign of HCG from the IUI be just showing up in time for the Blood Test?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013