Taking HCQS, medrol, methotraxate. Feeling nausea and gastric. Acidity or medicines reaction?

iam Sreelakshmi. iam 32yrs old,Got RA since 2008. I was taking HCQS,medrol,Methotraxate and folivite( FOLIC ACID ). Recently iam feeling nausea and gastric feeling.when i asked abt it to my Doctor- she told like have a glass of milk at night! initialy i was having it in the morning.. but now iam having all day long!!! i dont knw whether its acidity? or medicines reaction!! Please give me some advice.. should i consult a Gastero speacialist? waiting for ur response.. plzzz Respond soon
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012