Taking Glynase for diabetes. Sudden increase in blood sugar level. Should I take Carnisure?

i am a diabetic for over 20 years now. i have controlled my weight well with a brisk morning walk of nearly 5 kms. every day. by the grace of God so far no complications. i take glynase - one tab in the morning & one at night before food. my readings so far have been - fasting 120-130 & pp 150-170. suddenly over the past month or so i find my fasting reading shoot up by nearly 20. my doctor has advised me to take carnisure 500 on a empty stomach for two months. is it ok !!
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012