Taking Ginko smart for memory and volume pills. Will this affect my conception chances?

i am taking two supplyments at the same time i want to know if it is okey one is (Gingko smart) for memory power and the other one is (volume pills) in gingko smart there is a warning which says , (state of California prop65 ) this product contains a chemical known to state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. my name is rinaz i am 28 years old married for 2 years and i been trying for a baby since then please tel me if it is okey to continue both since i have very bad memory
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012