Taking Elpiem, Prozac for bipolar disorder. Have arthritis. Want to change Elpiem to lose weight

I have been taking elpiem for some years now as well as lovan / prozac for bipolar and I am haveing trouble with my weight for a long time. my doctor wants me to loose weight I am 98kg and 165cm tall. and I am 56 years old. I also suffer from arthris osteo . It is in every joint in my body and I am on pain killers osteo panaol every day can I swap elpiem to something else that would do the same thing but I could loose weight
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012