Taking Duzela. Have dizziness, dry mouth, fatigue. Prescribed Serta, Lanzip. Remedy?

my wife has been taking duzela 20 mg for the last 5 years. Earlier she used to take one tablet every day but now she takes altlernative day. However, of late suddenly she was feeling quite dizzy and dry mouth and extreme fatigue. We went to the psychatrist who has presribed differrent anti depresseants like serta 25 , and two other 25 mg. tablets Do-re-me 25 and lanzip (something like that). But she still has dizziness, restlessness, irritation, crying moods. Children are showing their frustration on her due to our sudden shifting from the city to a remote area. I had to do that because of my retirement from the job. Children are teenagers (Son aged 20 years and daughter aged 18 years) and actually they are the main cause as my wife gets very much upset and depressed with their behaviour. Even I get irritated but I have a storng mind to tackle them. Please advise what could be the best remedy. I feel that my wife needs to train her mind to such an extent that she should curtly tell them no to things wherever it is needed and ignore their tantrums. Your advice please.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
lots of different meds to try; only by trying different ones for a one month trial will you see what works best; go to primary care not psychiatrist