Taking Doxal for acne. Is there a good antibiotic that reduces acne in a short time?

i have acne all over my face for two months because of hermon problems i started taking yasmin pills this month i also took a doxal antibiotic for ten days so my question is there a good antibotic that reduces acne in a short time ?which i cant take it at the same time with yasmin pills so my acne can heal faster? i also used bervoxyl cream but it didnt help me at all i felt it made my acne acne are not that big some of them are healed but every morning i get two or three new one s and some of them have this yellow liquid that i really dont know why it appears bcoz i have a good diet nd i dont eat junk food so i really want to stop this liquid from appearing plz help me am so depressed and i hate the way i look
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012