Taking Coumadin, short tempered, authoritative. Inferiority complex due to medication?

My son-in-law has been taking coumadin since 2009. Lately he has become very short tempered and authoratative. I always have gone to my grandkids soccer games now he is only inviting me to half of them. He said he wants to spend family bonding time even though I never go to their house before the games. I find my way by myself (my husband passed away in 2007) and leave when the games are over. I don t know what is going on with my son-in-law. My son thinks it might be medication or that he has developed an inferiority complex disorder. My son-in-law was a Major on active duty in the National Guard before he contracted a heart virus. He is now retired but working full-time in a good job. He is 42 years old. My daughter seems to not be saying a word about his new rules & regulations with me. We were always close and as far as I know never had an issue with me going to their 2 kids soccer games. The kids are 11 and 7 years old. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012