Taking Clomid and progesterone. No periods. Should I use Provera?

Hi, I am 38 year old female, trying to conceive for a second kid. Last month I was on 50 mg clomid for 5 days and the Progesterone test on Day 21 came back no ovulation with 0.7 . I didn t get periods immediately. Doctor prescribed provera for 10 days. 12th day I got my period. Again this month I took 100 mg clomid for 5 days. Day 21 Progesterone test results showed 2.1 No Ovuation . I am not getting periods again. Is it okay to use Provera again? I am worried whether there are chances to get pregnant again?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012