Taking Ayurvedic treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis, suffering from joint pain & stiffness throughout the day. Suggestions ?

Hi Doctor, I am 27 yrs old and suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis since last 1.3 year. I was taking allopathic medicines for 3-4 months initially after consulting the orthopaedic specialist but there was not much improvement as the pain remains all the time even after taking medicines & pain killer. I was also told by some doctors to switch to Ayurvedic or Homeopathy treatment as there is no cure of RA in Allopathy , therefore, since last 3 months, I have been taking Ayurvedic and Homeopathy treatments simultaneous but still I am suffering from joint pain & stiffness throughout the day. As per Doctor, the recovery is not so easy, therefore, the result will be seen gradually. I trust my doctors, and hence continuing their medicines but also I wanted to get a second opinion on this. Please provide your valuable suggestion. Also, from many sources, I ve heard about Nutrilite products from Amway. I understand it s not a medicine instead a food supplement but does it helps in fast recovery from R.A or anyway helpful ? If so, which Nutrilite product will be good for R.A curing ? If not, Nutrilite products then any other supplements you would recommend ? Thanking You,
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013