Taking Amazeo OD and Sizodone for having paranoid delusions. Concerned about the dosage change

Hi...I have been prescribed Amazeo OD 200mg by a doctor and i was having that medication since 2-3 years....Currently another doctor changed the medication from Amazeo OD 200 to Amazeo OD 100 and added a medicine Sizodone 1mg...Is that reduction of dosage or increase of dosage?I was having medication since 13 years from the age of 16....So I wanted to cure the problem and stop the medication..I was having paranoid delusions at the the age of 16-17...
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012