Taking Actos and Metformin to lower sugar level. How can levels be lowered without pills?

Im taking actos plus 500 metformin and cannot drop my sugars level from 214 the lowest once I eat a salad it s goes up to 380 them I take a pill then it drop to 253 What can I do I just got out the hospital yesterday cause I had an inflated pancreas or pancreatitis I was taking some samples my friend gave so I took the other med the doctor gave yesterday since the were Te dose but this actors it s a bit different and it don t seem to work what can I do to lower my levels with out pills I been walking all day long doing errands .????? I m worried???
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013