Taking AKT4 tablets and streptomycin injections for tuberculosis lymphadenitis. Have male infertility. Can i impregnate my wife?

I am 30 yrs old, got married at the age of 29 and my wife is 21. We wanted to have a baby, so we tried for it for almost 8 months after 1 year of our marriage. After 6 months, my wife stopped her period and after going to doc, it turned out to be just amenorhea but not pregnancy, doctor started her on folic acid and started follicular scanning for 2 months and still did not conceive and for the third month, doc asked me to undergo male fertility test and the result was azoospermia , I was shocked to see the result and then I approached fertility specialist, who suggested another male infertility test and the result was again the same and he asked me to do to 2 more tests, karyotyping and male Y deletion tests, which were both negative without any problem. After a week of these results, I was diagonsed as tuberculosis lymphadenitis. For the first 2 months, I was on AKT4 tablets and streptomycin injections 3 injections weekly for 2 months. Now, I am on AKT3 for the third month and doc has prescribed to take it for another 6 months. After I saw the answer give by one of doc in this forum, I see that TB is the cause of my azoospermia. Should I wait for this AKT3 tablets to be finished and then try for baby or just go for IUI . PLs reply me.............
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013