Takes attenonol 25, no health problems, BP is 140/80. Any careful measures to fight hypertension?

I am male--67 --take Attenonol 25 daily and dont have any health problems-- I dont always take care of my food, sometimes I eat fatty food , meat, butter, etc. --- I take my BP daily and it is never over 145 or lower than 79 , normally it is 14o/80, is there any need to follow a certain diet or take careful measures to fight hypertension? I mean I ffl very well and healthy and stitt working rather hard work ,,, is this good thinking or no???
I am waiting for your answer please doctor,, thank you
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013