Taken primolut n, unprotected sex, getting period like cramping

I started using Primulot to postpone period at day 14. I have been getting period like cramps since. I have had unprotected sex in the week before. Is the cramping related to the meds?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response

It is normal for women to have cramps while getting periods from time in time.

In some cases, severe cramps might be related to uro-genital infections. So, I'd suggest to get a urine analysis and vaginal swab testing to see if you have any problem together with abdominal echo.

Hope it helped!