Taken overdose of simvastatin for persisting chest infection. What to do?

Hi, I have just realised that I have mistakenly taken 6 Simvastatins today instead of 1. The reason behind this is that I went to the doctors on Friday with a persistent chest infectin and she put me on 2 Erythromycin 4 times a day and told me to stop taking the Simvastatins until the antibiotics were used up. I intend to stop taking all these tablets to say Monday morning when I will start to take the antibiotics again. I feel OK and I am generally healthy. Thanks, Alan.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013