Taken cycloreg more than 25 days. When will I get period ?

docotor suggested my to take cycloreg by mistake i have taken it for more than 25 day..when will i get my periods
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Hi,Sophia,thanks for query.please talk to your doctor.Normally after stopping the drug the period comes after about 2-4 days.In your case as the dose taken is very high you need to see your doctor.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi sophia;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Cycloreg is a hormonal pill a combo of estrogen and progesterone and is used as a birth control pill;to regulate periods;along with other hormonal treatment in menopause;for excess uterine bleeding during periods due to hormonal problem or fibroids.It has common side effect of nausea;vomiting;weight gain etc and they disappear after discontinuation of medicines.If you are taking the medicine from 25 days you will get periods only when you stop it and the menstrual bleeding will happen with in 1 week of stopping the cycloreg tablets.