Taken cortisone injection. Headache, flushing of face. How long can I expect my period?

I received a cortisone injection last Tuesday, which also happened to be the 2nd day of my period. As of today I still have my period and have had a headache since I received the shot. I do get flushing of the face, and don t feel well for few days everytime I get the shot. I ve been getting them for about 6yrs in my ankle. I m wondering how long I can expect to have my period? This is nuts! Usually it messes me up by delaying my period, However, I never got a shot while having my period. HELP!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013