Taken antibiotics for kidney infection. Have lower back pain. Normal?

Hello, i have had a kidney infection since last wednesday. On wednesday I was given an injection of anti biotics in my butt. On Thursday my dr moved me to oral anti biotics when these didnt work I was referredto hospital and given a rocephin iv on Saturday, Sunday and Monday - 30 mins each cycle. I felt fine this am, but now have pain in my lower back again, same as when the infection started. Is this normal? Should I go back to hospital? Or is that an over reaction? I dont want to waste anyones time if the pain should still be there. Thanks so much.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013