Taken antibiotics for bad tooth. Swelling, painful to touch. What to do?

I have a bad tooth for about a year... had it drilled last year. Then six months ago I had to go in to get some antibiotics because it hurt so bad. I needed a route canal. But don t have money yet. So now... a week ago broke off another piece of it... yesterday morning I thought it was a pimple on my jaw right next to my ear canal on the outside... I squeezed it... and its been swelling ever since. I had bactrum so I m taking that. Its not painful unless I touch it. Its about the size of a quarter, and I haven t been feeling well. Just started yesterday. Am I gonna die??? Ive been taking bactrum and ibuprofin. I figured that was all they were gonna do anyway.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013