Taken adderall, Having having an endoscopy to stretch my esophagus. Is taking adderall before anesthesia is bad?

I took adderall about 17 1/2 hours before my procedure (which is tomorrow morning). Its is a 20 mg instant and tomorrow I am having an endoscopy to stretch my esophagus due to a narrowing. They are going to put me under a twilight sleep so it isn t 100% sleep. Are there severe dangers with that or am I safe? I know taking adderall before anesthesia is bad and I should consult the doctor and all anesthesia comes with risks but on a scale of 1-10, how much of a risk does that present for severe complications for the max 15 minute procedure?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012