Taken Xtraglo and Finasteride for hair loss. Can they cause cancer?

One of my brother passed away on feb 2012 due to blood cancer (Acute Lukemia), in nov 2011 he underwent treatment for hair loss and at athat time he was not having cancer in blood report and after taking medicines for hair loss we think that after taking medicines cancer cells formed, so pls help me out by telling did that medicines are one of the reasons for this or not?? the medicines names are xtraglo tablet, finasteride tablets 1mg, hair oil and lotion...
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012