Taken Sustain instead of Susten for trying to get pregnant. Are they same?

hi last month i was to my doc. for pregency and she asked me to take sustain table from 19th day of my periods. however when i went to purchase that table i was given susten 100mg table its was a miss from my end i did not check the spelling of the table... so i had susten table and after 15 day i had periods for which i was not ready... i was told this table would be help in sustaing the pregency ... but it was shock for me ... hoever now the doc is out of country and i do not know wat to do this month should i take sustain tablet of susten tablet..... my question is are both the tablets same with different company ..?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012