Taken Sclerotherapy. Small dark spots, small veins in the injected area. What treatment should I take?

Hi doctor i got my veins injected for sclerotherapy over a year ago.I dint have allot of veins i was just scare they were going to start coming out more i have no kids and im 28 years.The doctor that treat me said if i wanted to keep them away i will need treatment ones a year ,well my problem is that since i got them treat some small veins came out in the spots were the injection went in also i have small dark spots around it.It actually made my legs look worst instead of better and im scare to go back to this doctor because i don t want my legs to look worst than they already look please help me. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012