Taken RIFE- FD for TB. Can the medication be stopped?

My relative affected by TB (positive 60U/L and CSF 10.0 U/L) and under treatment from April 2012. She had taken RIFE - FD for 1 month 12 days and stop antibiotic for 10 next 10 days owing to heptic problem and again start RH - FD for three weeks and then continue RIFAI 6 FORTE since now (3 and 1/2 months). chest xray report is normal since last 4 months. ESR is normal since last 4 months. Local doctor says to stop medicine shortly. Kindly inform the duration of such course of medicine as stated above.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day
It Can be stopped. Also refer to policy of your county/area for guidelines.