Taken Ayurvedic medicine for periods pain. No periods now, negative pregnancy test. Worried

Dear Doctor, I am 23 year old female and 3 years before, I married. Now I am with my husband for the last 9 months. I had 22 days period cycle and severe periods pain until last three months. I used some Ayurvedic medicines to cure these problems. Once I start to use this medicine, my period cycle changed to 26, then 27 and last month it was 28 and pain also little bit cured. But last month I suffered too much pain. So I took again the tablet followed by ayurvedic doctor s prescription. My last menstrual date was on 24.10.12. Almost 34 days passed, but till now my periods not occurred. This is the first time my period is so late. Today morning I used pregnancy detection Kit, but the result was negative. No I am so worried about my pregnancy and please advise doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer