Syringoma since 8 years,large numbers,homeopathy or ayurveda or surgery?

Hi, I am suffering from syringoma from the last 8 years..They were very small in size in the beginning but as the time advanced they are now large in number. I am going through homeopathic treatment for this from the last 2 years , i can see the minor improvement .. Please suggest me the reliable way, can it be cured through homeopathy or Ayurveda . I have heard about cauterization , but I am afraid of undergoing any surgery and that too under the eye area
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012