Symptoms of hyperthyroidism, dizziness, sickness, diabetes, dehydration. What may be wrong?

I have been having these weird symptoms. I feel dizzy and really sick. when I drink something like water I feel really good/normal for like 5mins or less and then get that sick dizzy feeling again. For the last 2 -3 weeks I've been having symptoms of hyperthyroidism. My doctor had already detected that there was something wrong with my thyroids but I ended up getting really bissy and not going to get the blood work . But I was experiencing extreme hunger like after I would eat till I was full not even an hour later i would be starving.so I had made a doctors apt for this coming Friday but now out of know where I feel dizzy , really sick , I pee a lot but I"m not sure if that's because of lately I've been drinking a lot of water like maybe 3 bottles a day which is a lot for me because I regularly drink 1 to none. And also yesterday I started craving peanut butter and toast out of know where. An when I pee its almost clear but has a little color to it like a real really light green. BUT the important question is should I go to the ER tomorrow or can I stick it out? And what do you think maybe wrong with me? Some people are scaring me saying diabetes and some are saying I could be extremely dehydrated .I haven't eat to much today just 2 slices of peanut butter toast 3 chicken wings for lunch and 3 like 4hours ago.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013