Symptoms of hip labral tear, have dislocated hips. Done MRI, normal. Suggestion?

I have some symptoms of a hip labral tear but the MRI came back normal. I have been doing therapy for 4 weeks now, doing joint mobs, and stretching with nothing improving other than my flexibility. I tried running the other day and I made it maybe half a mile and my hip started getting tight to where it eventually locked up and I couldn't run anymore. It did this twice that same day but the second time it happended faster. I was also born with my hips dislocated. What could my problem be?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013