Symptoms of HIV. History of having unprotected sex, open wound in penis. Oraquick result showed negative HIV. Possibility of HIV?

My name is Justin Brown,

I had unprotected sex with a woman a year ago and before we had intercourse I noticed I had an open wound on my penis from her grinding on me. Her pubic hair actually was stuck in my penis and then we had intercourse. She has been telling me that she was never infected with any std/hiv at the time, yet I am feeling symptoms related to hiv. Is there still a chance that I can contract an std/hiv from her if she didn't have an std/hiv? Also, I recently took the in store oraquick about 9-12 months after exposure and the test came back negative, but I'm still skeptical because of my symptoms. Because of my skepticism I went to get checked for std/hiv at my local clinic and found that I do not have a std, but I'm still waiting for my results for hiv. I hope you could give me some feedback. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013